Exciting opportunity to join a leading broadcast media company.
You will be responsible for global technology strategy and applications, corporate systems, infrastructure and operations for the company's worldwide media portfolio. The division is comprised of a team of technologists who are responsible for partnering with the lines of business to drive their individual technology strategies, as well as maintaining a solid core technical foundation, enabling the company to manage financial & HR systems, email, network, data and technical service centers, etc.
What I am looking for:
- S./B.A degree in a relevant field (or equivalent work experience)
- 10+ years' work experience in Project Management role using MS Project or similar software
- Technology project management experience working within a product team, infrastructure department, or an IT PMO
- Minimum 10 years' experience leading complex project builds with proven ability to identify scope, build an effective plan, and execute to completion
- Excellent organization and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for a variety of audiences
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to coordinate and influence team members from multiple internal departments and external vendors
- Proven ability to manage global teams with diverse backgrounds, business objectives, and time zones constraints
- Ability to effectively prioritize critical path activities to ensure on-time delivery
- Ability to effectively present ideas and communicate with senior leadership
- The appropriate sense of urgency and commitment for critical deliverables; Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong character exhibiting company core values: Integrity, Creativity, Teamwork, Pioneering Spirit, and Ownership
- Foundational understanding of application and infrastructure technologies (compute, storage, network, database, web, integration, virtualization, cloud hosting, etc.)
For further information please contact Hugh at Argyll Scott on 0207 936 1110 or apply directly firstname.lastname@example.org