- Drive the overall IFRS17 program management, project status reporting, the maintenance of the program governance, and facilitate program-related communication across the region.
- Carry out program governance activities including - advise on project deliverables from a program governance perspective, conducting project documentation spot check and project health checks etc
- Work closely with Regional Finance, Actuarial, IT, Investment and ALM to ensure project benefits and costs are validated and clearly documented in the business cases for various milestones in the Program
- Establish best project management practices, reporting tools and templates and track the progress of benefits realization accordingly for the region.
- Have proven record in running regional change transformation programs through business process improvement initiatives within the INSURANCE industry
- Exceptional knowledge and proficiency in project management tools, techniques, and systems development methodologies and lifecycles - Six Sigma, Lean, CMMI, Prince 2, PMI etc
If you are a self motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for project management, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.