A globally known travel retail group is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team based in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Regional Director of Project & Construction Management, you will be responsible to successfully set up, manage, coordinate and deliver key projects across the region.
- Working with the Director Design Management build consultant team base as required through RFP and tender process and ensure proper integration with landlords consultant teams
- Coordinate and build strong relationship with landlords and or local contacts
- Manage the project brief to ensure that all aspects are managed and maintained through the concept, design development, tender and construction phases
- Coordinate and attend all project update meetings
- Coordinate, monitor and report on project budget status
- Participate on QS Costing
- Coordinate all external consultants through all phases of project
- Good Design and Construction sense and ability to read complex architectural and services drawings
- Architectural or Project Management experience preferred, Engineering experience acceptable
- Strong understanding of Building Codes
- Solid organizational, oral & written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and team working skills; able to deal positively and productively with complaints, conflicts and requests for service, including contract negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills; able to accurately compile statistical data and to detect inconsistencies in presented data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment; a self-starter; able to adapt to changing priorities and work on multiple projects
- Good management skills, able to lead a large global team of consultants
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5187 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.