A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK top retail organisations as their new Senior Project Manager.
As a Senior PM, you must be able to manage a large multi-faceted project/account/campaign or multiple projects at the same time. You will be responsible for the delivery and scope of prioritised business or IT projects on time and to quality. Bringing together resources from internal teams, large system integrators and from internal business units you will ensure that you maintain continual and consistent delivery to a high quality.
The must haves:
- Min 5 years in a Project Management Role within ecommerce environment
- Advanced knowledge of the project lifecycle and experience of various project development methodologies (including Waterfall, Agile and KANBAN)
- Experience of managing several projects at once of various sizes, preferably in an agile environment with a delivery track record
- Experience of managing projects utilising resources from other functional departments, managing cross project and department dependencies effectively to ensure delivery
- Experience of managing financial budgets of a min of £500k (including project budgeting, monitoring financials etc).
For a confidential conversation please contact Farrah @ Argyll Scott.