Senior Product Owner
|Job Title:||Senior Product Owner|
|Contact Name:||Hugh Campbell|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2018 16:05|
As Senior Product Owner you will apply your experience in Product Management and best practice to shape the midterm strategy and goals for the Products within your remit.
*You grow the identity and reputation of Product across the business, championing best practice and transparency with all teams.
* Collaborate with the Product Manager to support the definition of the domain roadmap (the 'far' i.e. 12 months and beyond), sharing your knowledge and experience of the Product to help inform which capabilities this should include.
* Continually review the Product landscape, looking for opportunities and potential future advancements to your product.
* Lead the refinement of the roadmap into midterm goal and the translation into valuable product features prioritised appropriately
Support and guide your team of Product Owners to maximise business value from the features within the product backlog.
* Experience in managing products through their lifecycle from idea to delivery
* Proven experience in successfully delivering measurable business value through software or initiatives you have defined
* Expertise in delivering value from Agile methodologies
* Experience organising and enabling cross-functional teams to deliver to tight deadlines working without line management responsibility
* Experience in people management
* Experience/ understanding of working on system re-architecture projects
For further information please contact Hugh at Argyll Scott on 0207 936 1110 or apply directly
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's