*This position is open for Thai nationality only*
Location: Bangkok (near BTS station)
Senior Portfolio Manager - Elevator - UP TO 100,000 THB PER MONTH
This company is one of leading suppliers of lifts and escalators. Type of Business; Sales, installation and maintenance of elevators, escalators and related equipment.
to drive the portfolio management process and support the organisation under consideration of the economical and strategic targets of the enterprise and coordinate, follow-up and ensure the Service and Repairs (S&R) sales targets, together with the Branch Sales Teams, in accordance with the product and service positioning strategies. Related to Portfolio overall activities, strategy development to secure and grow the Contract Portfolio for the short and long term. Permanent monitoring of the Contract Portfolio development.
- Collaborate and active involvement in the Budgeting Process for Service and Repairs (S&R) sales
- Develop and support Sales Processes, tools, guidelines for S&R and monitor appropriate implementation into Branches
- Collect S&R relevant market information, in the daily contact with the branches
- Request the development and/or adaptation of product and services, based on the market requirements
- Monitor and ensure data accuracy in S&R sales reporting
- Analyse, review and work with the Branches in order to maximize price realization for S&R
- Establish and maintain the S&R sales and Spare Parts price lists
- Monitor and manage discounts levels
- Manage S&R push plans
- Support the branches for complex service contracts
- Manage the analysis, quotation and preparation of all big public and private S&R tenders
- Manage the annual portfolio price increase
- Ensure appropriate portfolio retention, develop action plans to prevent losses and perform recovery activities
- Develop and maintain repair kits and repair tools to ensure appropriate repair offering
- Supervise and lead Portfolio related to Group Project and initiatives
- Monitor and analyse regularly the Competitor strategies and market developments
- Manage/ coach Service Contract Sales and Service Repair Sales in daily business operations to achieve budget
- Ensure target achievement, actions implementation and follow-up and introduce corrective actions if necessary
- Enforce systematic management practices with processes and tools applied
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Marketing or related field.
- Good communication skills and leadership skills
- Good command in English
- Elevator business perferable
- Good leadership; teamwork and management skill
- Ideal held a position as Branch Manager before.
- Experience in Cost analysis and Pricing
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 02 107 2573 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.