A FMCG company in Bangkok, Thailand with a leading portfolio of consumer products is looking for Senior Operation Finance Manager to be responsible for management and compliance of financial and operational aspect.
- Responsible for manufacturing internal controls and Plant KPI monitoring
- Product cost planning and analysis
- Act as a cost controller for all FNDT plants
- Responsible for BOI and Non-BOI cost
- Assist in management with reports indicating factors affecting profitability of products and service
- Ad-hoc financial studies
- Export Transfer Price and Export Business profit & loss planning analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent to years of experiences with proven success in career development
- MBA is a plus
- 10 years in costing with 2 years in cost controller position in multinational company
- Experience with SAP system and import / export is an added advantage
- Computer literate
- Good analytical skill and good logic
- Good knowledge in costing and cost control
- Able to travel to various work stations in UPC
- Able to communicate in English
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Result oriented and Good team player
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.