Senior Network Engineer
Argyll Scott has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer who has strong background in network configuration and experience in various products. Our client is an international firm who has good reputation in their fields. They are seeking for a network engineer to join their infrastructure team to support operation and internal projects.
The suitable candidate should have good technical skills and experience in supporting mid - large size infrastructure. Experience in banking or financial industry along with experience in MNC are desirable. The main tasks for this role is to implement and maintain in-house system along with manage internal projects.
I am looking for a candidate who has follows:
- Maintain and support network system, network security, load balance, data center, LAN/WAN system
- Involve in desinging and implementing new solutions
- Monitor network performance and health check
- Able to follow up IT incident and change management
- Provide and support document tasks
- Support and troubleshoot upon requests
- Gradate from IT or related fields
- At least 7 years' experience in network and infrastructure fields
- Able to configure switch, router, firewall, wireless, LAN/WAN
- Experience in various products such as CISCO, Juniper, Palo Alto, Checkpoint
- Good knowledge in IT security concept, project management, IT Service Management
- Good English communication skills
To find out more about the opportunity, please apply or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.