Our client has a brand name synonymous with luxury and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end luxury retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. They are currently looking for a Senior / Merchandising Planner to join their Hong Kong office.
- Prepare pre-season Open-To-Buy Plans to be used in the development of merchandise strategies for the season and to support buying needs
- Monitor Open-To-Buy budget and communicate change to Managers
- Review weekly business (/store/product category level/co vs seasonal) to identify risks and opportunities in business
- Work with the Managers to adjust Open-To-Buy and make allocation decisions as appropriate
- Produce standard weekly/monthly merchandise management reports and fulfill ad hoc information requests as needed
- Contribute to the process of creating the annual budget, seasonal financial plans and forecasts
- Degree in Economics, Finance/Accounting, Mathematics or Statistics desired
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of Merchandising Planning / OTB planning experience preferred; experience of finance / accounting / analyst function in retail industry is an advantage
- Demonstrated working knowledge of retail financial measures (Sell-through, Weeks of Supply, Inventory Turn, OTB, etc.)
- Detail oriented, high accuracy, good numeric sense and able to multi-tasks
- High flexibility in terms of work hours and able to do extensive Travel overseas
- Must possess excellent teamwork collaboration, interpersonal communication and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.