Our client a global MNC brand that specialize in sports and casual wear, one of the largest manufacturer for sportswear. They are looking for an ambitious, driven individual in being apart the iconic brand in Malaysia HQ.
- Generate and analyse weekly, monthly, quarterly and end of season sales report
- Drive planned product line timely to store with strong understanding of Global Guideline and Business specific aspect
- Work closely with Retail Operation and Visual Merchandising on product launches and how product should be display in-store to maximised consumer interest and maximise sale and sell thru.
- Assist Retail Merchandising Manager with seasonal product development assortment and range plan for different market and store segmentation.
- Responsible for gross margin and sell thru.
- Analyse sales performance to monitor inventory and replenishments for stores.
- Weekly/ fortnightly store visit with Operation and Visual merchandising team to ensure VM and other Operational standard are met.
- Able to travel frequently.
- Minimum Tertiary education or above.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in retail buying merchandising.
- Proficient in using computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong numerical sense, detailed and analytical mind.
- Strong communication and negotiation skill
- A good team player and able to work under pressure.
- Prior experience on FOC channel will be a plus.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Nadhirah Mohd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +60 3 2174 9014 for a confidential discussion.