Our client is a Financial Institution, currently they are searching a Senior Marketing Manager to lead and organize client events; research and gather of data to help the company market its products or services; in addition to help determine the company's position in the marketplace by researching and analysing competitors, sales campaign, marketing literature and other client engagement tools.
- Devise tracking methods and evaluate progress on client specific special projects
- Drive marketing activities, such as organize and deliver client events, marketing literature and other client engagement tools
- Prepare reports and present results to measure effectiveness of marketing activities not restricted to business development department but also including underwriting marketing activities
- Devise recommendations and options to changes on marketing efforts to help business development improve the engagement and conversion of clients
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trend statistics to support business development efforts
- Employ support mechanism for marketing activities on other potential regional projects
- Participate and support other long-term strategic projects
- 8+ years' experience in Marketing, Branding, Corporate Communications, Public Affairs and Event Planning with a multi-national firm.
- Life and Health Insurance industry knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to lead projects to fruition; proven project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Organized, detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to rapidly changing environment and keep abreast of new technologies.
- Very customer orientated and outstanding ability to deal with people at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Excellent Cantonese and English language skills. Ability to communicate well, orally and in writing with all levels internal and external clients.
- Ability to be creative in writing, brainstorming, and projects in general.
- Must be very proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- BA or MA in Communications or related.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at email@example.com