A cosmetic MNC is currently looking for a experienced and passionate Senior Marketing Executive to join the team. You will be responsible for implementing marketing strategy including promotion and new product launch campaign to increase brand awareness.
- Support Marketing Manager to execute both ATL and BTL marketing and communication plans based on agreed brand strategies including advertising, PR events and other marketing activites
- Develop and implement offline marketing initiative including Branding, In-store promotions, and Event management to increase brand awareness
- Support PR and promotional events, and maintain effective relationship with business partners and media
- Plan and implement marketing programs independently for customer acquisition and retention to achieve revenue targets and business growth
- Collect and analyze on competitive activities, make timely recommendation and plan for reactive/ pre-emptive marketing activities
- With at least 2- 3 years solid retail marketing experience, preferably in skincare or personal care products
- Degree/ Associate Degree holder in marketing or related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, detail minded, well organized
- Positive, self-motivated, passionate with can-do attitude and independent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Tiffany Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.