Our client is a multinational bank with personal, commerical, corporate and investment banking products and services. They have over 12.5 million customers and nearly 70,000 employees in 2,000 braches throughout 55 countries.
- Regulatory compliance oversight and the provision of advice to business lines in HK
- Support APAC Compliance colleagues with product advice as required.
- Remain current and keep management abreast of relevant HK legislation and regulatory developments and support colleagues across APAC on the provision of regulatory advice in relation to product
- Develop and maintain contacts with industry associations and regulators
- Contribute to internal compliance databases such as eRCM and RCIMS
- Implementation and maintenance of product compliance policies, procedures and processes to reflect compliance of regulations and internal requirements
- Advise and contribute with formulation of new systems to strengthen the controls
- Ensure adequate training is delivered to direct reports to continue their professional development and maintenance of the requisite skills
- Facilitate compliance monitoring and testing to assess compliance with relevant regulations, policies and procedures
- Detailed knowledge of Global Banking and Markets products and associated regulations, laws, and practices
- Ability to translate relevant requirements into workable proposals for implementation by business senior management
- Attention to details and ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant compliance experience in financial institutions
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.