A rapidly IT Business Consuling firm is looking for Consulting Senior Manager. This role will responsible for leading companies in IT Transformation and support for the process of IT.
Key Responsibilities :
- Leading companies in IT transformation to help them move towards their goal of digitalization and provide the solution and support for the entire process of IT realization such as IT strategy, IT Management, IT Roadmap design, Project Management, IT Process Design and IT Process Improvement
- To offer a best-suited and realizable IT strategy as well as IT process blueprint to clients, and expedite those implementations with advanced project management skills and consulting skills.
- Strong leadership to expand clients and solutions including digital transformation, based on various experiences of leading and managing IT projects, would be required for you to perform as a manager.
- Wide knowledge of industries and understanding multi-national corporation clients in projects.
Key requirements :
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Related Field
- 5+ years of implementation/consulting experience on large-scale, enterprise-wide IT endeavours (architecture good to have)
- Demonstrated technical depth in multiple disciplines: Networking, Security, Storage, Compute, OS, Database, Application Integration
- Experience developing Cloud business cases and roadmaps
- Experience developing IT Strategy and Enterprise Architectures in complex environments
- Large-scale systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
- History of successful technical sales consulting and architecture engagements
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with technical, architectural and executive audiences
- Proven strong written communication skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.