A leading high-growth FMCG company has created a new role to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the Business Unit by leveraging your own insightful financial expertise.
Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the Asia Finance Director. You will interact regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the Asia region.
- Provide financial and business insights through: robust analysis, generating value-added management reports, and identifying and monitoring performance metrics that deliver top tier business results
- Lead co-ordination of the monthly Business Review.
- Strategic business partner to Asia functions and countries and Corporate FP&A to meet business objectives.
- Provide analytical support to the Finance Director for resource allocation and investment prioritization
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Min 6-8 years of related work experience in MNC preferred
- Candidate must possess good analytical skills and supervisory experience
- Experience in Excel, Powerpoint and SAP (BPC, BI) is preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.