- Design total Compensation and benefits processes, policies, programs in alignment with Business and HR strategy
- Implementing strategies around compensation and benefits to ensure competitiveness within the industry
- Responsibility for salary reviews to ensure relevant market bench marking and consistency of application. This will include liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Design and implement job leveling and associated compensation ranges
- Serve as subject matter expert for compensation & benefits
- 8 - 10 years' experience in human resources focusing on compensation and benefits.
- Strong knowledge of compensation and benefits practices in the SEA region
- Proven successful track record of designing and implementing competitive compensation and benefits in a fast growing and changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and influencing skills Ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influential skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.