We are currently assisting our client, a professional services organization headquartered overseas and with a strong global presence, in search of a hands-on, driven, and capable C&B professional to join their HR team and to lead their C&B function.
- With the support of a small team, manage and take charge of the C&B function from payroll, MPF, taxation, insurance, manpower budget, salary review & bonus exercise, etc.
- Oversee HRIS related development and enhancement exercises. Act as point of contact with key users and vendors, to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Review, develop and implement compensation and benefits policies, procedures and initiatives to ensure market competitiveness and compliance with statutory legislation
- Act as main point of contact for all C&B related matters, to provide professional consultation and advice to other HR teams and business heads
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in human resources or related disciplines
- 10+ years of C&B experience in professional services firms or from MNC
- Comprehensive knowledge of HRIS, C&B processes and well-versed in Employment Ordinance & related regulations
- Solid experience in formulating and implementing C&B initiatives
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management, coaching and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Applications and HRIS. HRIS migration project experience highly preferred
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at email@example.com for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.