A rapidly FMCG is looking for Senior Legal Manager. This role will responsible all of Legal Matters and Company Secretary of the company subsidiaries.
- To be responsible for the overall management of the Company legal, tax and compliance issues for both domestic and export business.
- Main tasks will include ensuring the Company's operations are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations; handling specific legal matters covering contract monitoring and review, trademark, copyright intellectual property, contract execution as well as providing legal consultancy.
- The incumbent will also be required to organize the Board meeting and the Shareholders Meeting acting as company secretary.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Law
- At least 8 years of solid experience in business law
- Barrister-at-law is advantage
- Possesses attorney license
- Familiarity with Business Agreements
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Accountability with analytical, communication, interpersonal and team skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office is a must
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.