A rapidly IT Production Company is looking for Senior IT Secuity and Governance Manager based in Bangkok, Thailand. This role will responsible for leading and drive security controls, projects, operations, and ensure the compliance and security policies and all relevant legislation which affects security within the defined scope of authority.
- Leads and drives security controls, projects, operations, and ensure the compliance and security policies and all relevant legislation which affects security within the defined scope of authority
- Solid knowledge and deployment experience in Infrastructure, such as: PC endpoint solution, Server backup, Networks (LAN & WAN), Data Centers
- Knowledge and experience in Application security assessment, governance
- Enable propose and design solution to meet security standard, support security assessment and management
- Recovery activities in order to secure the IT services operation in case of major issues
- Conducts security control review on Business information systems as well as investigation, analysis and review following breaches of security controls, and prepares recommendations for appropriate improvements
- Reports to management and to DSI the security status and actions plans according to the policy and the rules set-up
- Coordinates the Security Officers / Managers in APAC countries, working close with Infrastructure solution team for security compliance and new solution implementation.
- Provides training and supports to security organizations in the defined scope, in all aspects of security policy and control
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- 10+ years working experience and solid experience in Infrastructure solutions, Information security.
- Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure areas (including server, network, storage, etc.)
- Basic knowledge in Applications solutions and service
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.