Senior IT Security Analyst
Argyll Scott is looking for an experienced IT Security Analyst for our client based in Bangkok. This role is suitable for someone who would like to be a key person to drive the IT security system in the organization.
You will report directly to the department manager. You will have an ability to provide new IT security solution, enhance and implement current IT security system/ IT policy and consult with the internal team to provide security awareness and risk assessment for the new projects.
I am looking to speak with candidate who has the follows:
- Maintain and manage IT Security policies and procedures, document and report non-compliance.
- Plan and conduct IT Security Awareness of IT staff and to all end-users serviced.
- Maintain and manage the resolution of IT Security Incident process and procedure and deliver the highest quality and professional IT Security services to user.
- Develop IT Security best practices, technical knowledge, ITSM standard procedures and guidelines that are consolidated on a Knowledge Database.
- Be single point of contact (SPOC) for IT security audits and ISO reviews, and actively provide inputs to IT projects and provide support when requested.
- Graduate from IT or related fields
- At least 5 years' experience in IT Security Operations and Compliance preferably Technical Knowledge on Servers, Systems and Network
- Knowledge of ISO 27001/2, IT Security Tools and Equipment, IT Security Incident Management, IT Security and ISO Audits, IT Security Awareness Campaign and Trainings and Project Management
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skill, Planning and Organizing skill and Customer Oriented
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken
I would like to encourage those who interest in the role to apply or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.