We are working with one of the World's leading business services companies based in London, who are recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their newly developed and growing Internal Audit team.
The team undertakes diverse audits and as a member of this newly developed team you will work on a stand-alone basis and as part of a team. You will lead in planning and delivering on all aspects of audit assignments, working closely with internal stakeholders and it would be advantageous if you have experience of IT Audit or Third Party investigations.
You will be involved in engaging and educating the business in the skills and value-adding abilities of the Internal Audit function and drive change in the business's control environment.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of end to end audits across their UK and Global offices
- Provide clear planning identifying risks and controls
- Reporting - verbally reporting findings to key stakeholders and producing an accurate, concise Report to be discussed and reviewed with the IA Director.
- Production of Group Internal Audit management information and provide constructive challenge to the business where required.
- Development of Group Internal Audit methodology.
- Make recommendations of weaknesses identified and keep the IA Director appraised of the progress of audits.
- Assist in the preparation of reports for Audit Committee meetings.
- Share technical knowledge and best internal audit practice is kept up to date.
Key skills required for this Internal Audit role:
- Relevant Professional Qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA or IIA
- Proven experience of risk-based internal audit life-cycle and procedures
- Knowledge of IT Audits or Fraud Investigations would be advantageous
- Experience in gathering, analysing and evaluating information to produce concise oral and written findings.
- Post qualification internal audit experience and have strong analytical skills
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal, confident in manage working relationships
- Capable to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
The Internal Audit function has a global remit and the team is well structured to cover the international work, however, you will be required to travel as required as per the Yearly Audit plan, probable travel below 40%. This role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a competitive bonus and benefits package.