We have been engaged by a leading law firm to source for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their growing Internal Audit team in London, they are seeking candidates who are can work on a stand-alone basis across their global offices.
This role would suit a candidate who enjoys autonomy within a corporate environment but is challenged within their role to deliver to tight deadlines. For this role, you will report into the Global Head of Audit and can expect up to 30% travel across the globe.
The key responsibilities for this role will include ;
- Work with the Global Head of Audit to plan, deliver and complete GLobal Audit assignments.
- Identify the key risks, complete controls testing and suggest suitable recommendations to address potential weaknesses
- Review and Identify potential process updates where applicable
- Complete Financial, Operational and Systems Audits
- Draft reports providing clear and accurate findings for senior management and to discuss with the HOA
Your key skills for this role would include :
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or Equivalent)
- Proven commercial Internal Audit work including post qualification experience
- A confident communicator both written and verbal, able to engage at all levels
- Results driven person,m with integrity and aptitude to work independently.
- Knowledge of Oracle and Solicitors Accounts Rules would be advantageous
- Capacity to undertake foreign travel when assigned
For more information about this challenging, but growth driven role please get in touch