Senior Interior Designer / Team Lead - Hospitality Client
International world standard design studio in Bangkok focusing on Hospitality Client
- Manage the full loop end to end process of design service from the brief to hand over to the client.
- Lead, direct and manage overall accountability for all design projects, including hotels and restaurants
- Manage client expectations, budgets, communication, presentations, and consultant coordination activities.
- Initiate team programs and activities designed to inspire the creative spirit within the team.
- Work closely with Senior Management to develop overall design vision by applying group direction and goals
- Represent the firm for all necessary consultant and coordination meetings.
- Supervise, develop and mentor Designers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Interior Design or related field
- at least 8-10 years of experience in an Interior Design role/ Design Industry
- MUST have decent experience with Hospitality clients
- Requires strong conceptual skills in hospitality projects
- Strong English communication skills
- Familiar with programs including Auto CAD, 3DS Max, Sketchup, Photoshop and Microsoft office
- Open to locals and expats
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any queries, please call Thanwa on +66 (0) 2 107 2571 or sent your Port and CV to : email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.