Argyll Scott works with number one group company in Thailand to build their new IT Infrastructure team. My client has a plan to set up their own Infrastructure team, this is a good opportunity to become a department manager in the future.
The suitable candidate should have good knowledge and understanding in setting up IT Infrastructure system and IT operation. You should be able to deliver IT project and present the IT solution to board director, therefore, communication skills and presentation skills are key competency for the role.
I am looking to speak with candidate who has follows:
· Work closely with the infrastructure team of head quarter to set up a new system in the business unit
· Provide technical configuration and troubleshoot upon requests
· Provide suitable infrastructure solution according to the requirements from board director
· Provide IT document and training for users
· Prepare presentation and present to management team
· Graduate from IT or related fields
· At least 5 years' experience in network and infrastructure fields
· Able to provide infrastructure solution, including network solution, network security solution, etc
· Good knowledge and understanding in system/ sever/ storage
· Familiar with various IT products
· Good presentation skills
· Able to communication with board director
This is a great opportunity that provide good career development, budget support in infrastructure provide, and work closely with management level. If this sound right for your next move in career please apply your cv along with transcript or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.