An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK top agencies as their new Infrastructure Engineer.
As an Engineer, you will be maximising on your experience and expertise, you will help architect, design, build and deploy solutions on new and emergent technologies that form the backbone of my clients infrastructure.
Tasks will include providing 3rd line support and day to day Server/network maintenance and administration along with working on a number of infrastructure projects.
The must haves:
- Minimum 5 years experience working within infrastructure - ideally in 3rd line
- Solid experience with SCCM
- Ideally you should have accreditation with VMware, Microsoft, and Cisco and have proven experience of working with a System Integrator/Consultancy, implementing solutions
- Experience working within Managed Service Providers & consultancies
- Ability to quickly assimilate new technologies and solve complex problems
- Ability to manage and work concurrently on multiple assignments.
For a confidential conversation please contact Farrah @ Argyll Scott.