Exciting opportunity to join a leading property management company.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Utilizing your experience and expertise, you will help architect, design, build and deploy solutions on new and emergent technologies that form the backbone of our infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of IT Infrastructure and related technologies.
- Proven hands-on experience of installing and configuring Microsoft Enterprise products as an implementer
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Solutions which includes Windows Server platforms, Active Directory, Group Policy, System Center Configuration Manager and Exchange Server.
- Strong knowledge of Virtualisation technologies - VMware & Hyper-V
- The ideal candidate MUST have:
- Minimum 5 years level III experience working within an infrastructure.
- Ideally, you should have accreditation with VMware, Microsoft, and Cisco and have proven experience of working with a System Integrator/Consultancy, implementing solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT or related technical degree desirable.
- Experience working within Managed Service Providers & consultancies.
- Ability to quickly assimilate new technologies and solve complex problems
- Ability to manage and work concurrently on multiple assignments.
- Ability to work well within a team and also independently.
- Process driven mindset and approach.
- Excellent problem solving/root cause analysis skills required.
- A can-do attitude and natural problem-solving ability. Willing to go the extra mile.
For further information please contact Hugh at Argyll Scott on 0207 936 1110 or apply directly firstname.lastname@example.org