Our client a market leader in beauty retail is looking for a Senior HR Generalist to drive a variety of human resource initiatives and programs
HR Generalist/ Employee Engagement Responsibilites
- Administering compensation and benefit plan
- Conducting employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Work with internal and external partners to deliver tools and resources that facilitate an optimal experience for employees;
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, training and development.
If you are looking to kickstart your career in HR, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
The goal is to ensure the HR department's operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Is the primary resource for all facets of employee relations issues and engagement
- Responsible for coordinating employee engagement activities/events
- Responsible for driving forward programs supporting greater engagement of employees
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Proven experience as HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- SAP knowledge will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Degree in Business administration or relevant field
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Cheryl See Toh at email@example.com or call directly on +60 3 2174 9015 for a confidential discussion.