we are currently working with a leading fund accounting company who seek a range of fund accounts and the roles will entail working as the Lead or Senior Fund Accountant with daily contact with both London and International based clients and therefore you will need to have client facing experience for this role. Your role will cover Investor reporting, monthly NAV Packs, analysing transactions and reviewing financial statements.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Complete financial statements for Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial statements.
- Preparing capital calculations and Investor relations Packs
- Be the point of contact for clients - dealing with queries and building relationships
- Complete Capital partners packages and disclosure documents
- Work with clients to develop service plans
Your skills required for this role will be
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA)
- Proven experience within Private Equity, Real estate, Funds or Loan Funds
- Proven knowledge of capital calculations, partnership accounting and management fees
- Experience of US GAAP / UK GAAP / IFRS and primary debt markets would be advantageous
- Clear communicator at all levels both written and verbal
- Well organised with attention to details
The roles range from 60k to 80k per annum and for more information get in touch to find out more.