Our client is a leading European manufacturer with operations in more than 75 countries globally. They are one of most well-established firms in the world with dynamic and international culture and internal career opportunities. They are now looking for a new Senior Financial Planning and Controlling Analyst
to support their team at their Rayong plant.
This is an amazing opportunity of any manufacturing FP&A who has at least 5 years of experience to work with one of the most reputable and stable companies in the world. Your key responsibilities include financial planning & analysis, management reporting, business case analysis and controlling.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Maintain financial reports to clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance, and explain variances to plan, forecast and budget.
- Improve Company financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances to plan, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management.
- Prepare weekly and period-end financial reports, revenue and expense analysis.
- Review actual gross margins by customer and by product each period to identify sub-standard profitability and report on the key drivers.
- Create and manage improvements to financial reporting templates, current reporting hierarchy, and general FP&A related business practices.
- Assists in controlling input to the general ledger, assuring accuracy, completeness, proper authorization, and timeliness of entries.
- Supports operations in understanding their financial information and identifies opportunities to maximize financial performance.
- Develop, implement, and document procedures, where appropriate.
- Continuously identifies opportunities for improvement inside and outside of the accounting/finance department.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 5 years of related experience within a manufacturing environment preferred or equivalent education and experience.
- Proven track record of financial management support experience and professional integrity, with an ability to responsibly handle confidential business information.
- Strong knowledge of ERP/MRP systems required, experience with SAP or Oracle is a plus
- Ability to implement lateral thinking, analyze scenarios, and draw suitable conclusions.
- Strong PC literacy required (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and experience with integrated databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High sense of urgency and focus on delivering results.
- Ability to work independently, with strong problem-solving, time and project management skills.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.