Our client is one of the top Thai listed company which provides an online insurance brokerage service. Currently, they are looking for a Senior Financial Controller.
The Senior Financial Controller will mainly responsible for settlement and reconciliation, financial and management accounts, financial and investment planning, costs and budgets and financial reporting to support senior management decision making.
* Preparing an annual organizational financial budget and monthly forecasting / financial feasibility for new projects.
* Managing company cash flow and investment plan
* Preparing monthly financial reports
* Confirm a staff compliance with the approved financial policies and procedures as well as being up to date of any new accounting and reporting standards.
* Developing and implementing new accounting systems for the company and updating accounting standards
* Working closely with external auditor
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (Master or CPA is a plus)
* Extensive and strong knowledge of Accounting who can close book, Consolidation and tax
* Age above 35 years old
* At least 2 years' experience in Thai listed company
* Good command of written and spoken English
* Be able to work under pressure and deadlines
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.