One of the biggest US company providing livestock health solutions is currently looking for a senior finance candidate to become part of the team. This person will be the co-pilot with MD and a strong business partner to the regional management team.
· Forecasting, budgeting and financial planning to be undertaken effectively and efficiently on a timely basis to meet general business requirements (including business planning, trading expectations)
· Provide insightful analysis on financial performance through gaining understanding on process and business
· Manage multiple business-related projects simultaneously, including business cases, cost benefit analysis, planning, documentation and execution.
· Work proactively with key business partners to identify opportunities and to drive transformational business growth initiatives
· Conduct accounting and financial reporting tasks in coordination with outsourced accounting firm and Regional Finance.
· Responsible for the timely, accurate and complete reporting of actual results, budgets and forecasts, team work with international Finance Leads in Regions and Countries.
· Develop presentations and reporting to senior management on financial performance, variances analysis between scenarios, updates on ongoing activities, and recommend action plans for improvement.
· Coordinate Sales Terms and conditions, including pricing, cost trends, rebates, campaigns and promotions
Desired Skills and Experience
· Degree in Finance or Accounting
· Fluent in English, both written and verbal communication
· 5 to 8 years of financial experience in a multinational company.
· Knowledge and practice of accounting standards, IFRS, USGAAP and Thailand statutory requirements
· Experience in dealing with multiple currencies and conversion to US GAAP in preparing variances analysis of financial statements
· Hands on experience and technical proficiency in systems, such as TM1, Cognos, Hyperion, or other planning systems, Microsoft Office suite and major ERP systems
· Ability to deal with ambiguity, embrace different approaches and cultures, and approach problem solving and debate with a blend of open-mindedness and strongly held principles/ convictions.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.