Top-tier multinational insurance group looking for an experience finance professional from either insurance or retail banking background to join their exciting finance transformation team. it is an excellent opportunity to join one of the top insurance groups who has been growing rapidly in the last few years. Plenty of interesting finance change projects to take part in across financial tool kits (technology), process / productivity improvement and revamp on existing finance teams. Depending on your passion and your expertise, there will also be future opportunities to step into more BAU roles or you may continue to manage newly initiated finance projects.
As a Senior Manager in the team, your responsibilities include leading a few Asia-wide projects to ensure successful implementation and long-term embedment of initiatives related to the Asia Finance Transformation program. You will lead and manage solution design, process design, testing and implementation of identified technologies, processes and / or systems, in line with our targeted Finance target operation model. You role might also touch on topics like offshoring / shared service centres / centralized expert teams.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, economics or similar areas
- Minimum 7 years of experience in finance from insurance / retail banking sector
- Combination of experience in finance transformation and BAU finance functions would be an advantage
- International work exposure highly preferred
- Willing to take on challenges, resilience, self-starter mindset would be key to the role
If you are interested in exploring this further, please send your CV to Sze Sze Yeung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3695 5140 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.