This role will focus primarily on operational processes and maintain high operational standards. This includes inventory management, order processing and fulfillment, customer service, information technology and financial operations/payment processing.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure efficient and effective delivery of services by external partners in areas such as in fulfillment and logistics, information technology, call center, and payment processing.
- Manage 3rd party fulfillment and operation partner(s)
- Provide reporting and system monitoring.
- Work with customer service team and handle all customer service escalation. Ensure best in class for customer service.
- Fraud and returns management to ensure best customer service and security experience.
- Fluent in English
- College education
- 3-5 year experience with some or all of the key business functions described above in an ecommerce or multi-channel retail environment.
- Experience working with third party vendors
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and focused on quality control and execution efficiency
- Travelling to be expected
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.