Leading international financial services group in Hong Kong currently looking for an in-house Senior Digital/Advanced Analytics person for its Hong Kong office.
They operate globally in Asia, Canada and USA and value innovation, agile projects in an open culture. The Digital marketing teams related to data are currently scale-up their projects across all Asia and they have expanded their projects to 7 countries.
In a small analytics team, purpose of the role is to bring support to the Senior Director Analytics to leverage internal and external data to the real-world business situations.
You will work in several areas: Digital Analytics: implementing analytics tracking, creating insightful report. CRM & Channel Strategy: generating insights under a customer centric approach, developing segmentation/channel analytics solutions. Data Science / Analytics: deploying leading edge analytics techniques/tools.
Multi projects, you will be responsible to advise other business lines corporate CRM/marketing, IT (technical implementation), Data Scientist, vendors and brand function team members.
- Work with Marketing and CRM to prepare digital analytics tracking requirements and set up campaign tracking
- Partner with IT and external vendors to implement digital analytics solution on website and mobile apps to enable efficient data management and analysis
- Work closely with different business functions to understand the business initiatives and decide the analytics approach to answer business question and support business decision making
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc MIS reports to keep track of business and digital campaigns performance
- Provide technical guidance to the juniors: peer reviews, training and coaching
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement and adaptation of the analytics, CRM and consumer strategy at the affiliate and regional level
- Master's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Information Systems
- 5 -7 years of overall experience as a Senior or Lead Analytics
- Experience in business analytics and modelling, preferably within the retail financial services industry
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Any other Asian language is a plus (Mandarin, Korean, Japanese)
- Hands-on experience in web analytical platform (Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics)
- Good knowledge in website optimisation, SEM, programmatic advertising, HTML, Adobe target
- Ability to leverage data analytics and visualization tools: Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI or any modern dashboard
- Hands-on experiences in segmentation, predictive modelling, multivariate analysis and customer analytics using statistical techniques
- First experience in Python, SAS, SQL, VBA, or other data mining tools are a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to present data reports and analyses in a simple and clear way
Interested by this description? Would you like to know more?
Next steps are to apply with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or through WhatsApp on +852 6106 7562 for a confidential discussion.