A world-renowned insurance company is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who has good knowledge and understanding of cloud technology/cloud service as well as hands on experience in developing CI/CD automation deployment.
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to work in an international environment and would like to develop their software development skills.
- Develop and support automated configuration and management system
- Enhance and maintain CI/CD environment
- Involve in large scale architect designing
- Implement software to improve stability, availability, efficiency, etc
- Graduate from IT or related fields
- At least 5 years' experience as a DevOps or related scope of work
- Experience in Agile development practice such as SCRUM, Kanban, XP, LeSS
- Experience in cloud system architect concept such as SaaS, PasS, IaaS
- Experience in cloud Openshift, Kubernetes, etc
- Good understanding in cloud deployment, service and architecture
- Hands on experience in continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- IT Automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Hands on experience in coding/ programming for cloud automation
- Good English Communication skills
If you interest in the position, please send your CV to Chaiwat Prungsukarn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02-107-2875 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.