Our client, a leading lifestyle apparel company is now searching for a Senior Demand Planning Analyst to analyze, manage, and execute purchase orders through demand, forecast, and inventory planning. The individual will be reporting directly to the Assistant Manager.
· Drive and monitor annual budgeting through quarterly analysis and reports
· Liaise and work with different teams including Finance, Sales, Retail Planning and Inventory, developing forecasts for replenishment order, and perform performance analysis for continuous improvement
· Manage forecast analysis according to new product launch, product mix and life cycle, inventory budget and perform root cause analysis when required
· Work with teams across different functions to ensure on time delivery for both vendor and customer, in addition to continuous process improvement
· Produce seasonal forecasts for the inventory mix including but not limited to style and color
· Prepare management reports and business analysis to facilitate meetings between different functions in developing demand forecast and support business decisions
· Over 5 years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following; demand planning, retail business and/or similar areas
· Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or related fields
· Fluency in English and Cantonese
· Interpersonal, highly organized, and excelling communication skills with people at all levels
Our client is continuously expanding their team therefore less experienced candidates may also be considered for an Analyst position.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.