Argyll Scott is working with an International IT service organization to find their Senior Data base Developer. This is a chance if you are looking opportunities to work in an international organization, with a competitive package and career path.
- Develop ETL process including data warehouse, data mart.
- Analyse the business needs and propose technical solutions
- Creating tests plans, problem-solving and correcting software defects.
- Adhering to in-house quality procedures.
- Be autonomous to make right technical decisions in the course of its duties.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge.
Experience and Skills;
- Bachelor's degree BSc. Computer Science. (mandatory)
- Good command in English.
- French reading is a plus.
- 2 years at least in Datastage Development
- Team player, Open-minded, anticipation and speed adaptation.
- Ability to work with Agile Method
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines.
- Rigor and organization skills are required, whilst working to tight deadlines
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Banking knowledge is a plus.
Technical Skills Required;
- Strong ETL (Datastage) developing skills
- Strong proficiency with SQL programming (query, optimization)
What we offer;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in an international company
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.