The client is setting up the largest Digitalization Hub in Singapore to help prepare the country for the new digital economy.
Using their state-of-the-art IoT operating system, and their leading industry know-how, the client aims to make Singapore the leading fully-integrated urban ecosystem on the globe, complementing the country's efforts to become a Smart Nation.
· Deep-dive data analysis to deliver insights by applying advanced data analytics methods and technologies.
· Understand research and published material but be able to move beyond theoretical models to build pioneering and practical real-world solutions.
· Develop scalable machine learning and deep learning pipelines.
· Collaborate with team members on the full life-cycle of product development, from prototyping to production, present developed solutions to stakeholders, and influence future product roadmap and strategy.
· Be a brand ambassador for the client's Digitalisation initiative.
· PhD or Masters in Computer Science or a related quantitative field.
· Minimum 4 years in unravelling complex problems and driving actionable insights.
· Well-versed in the latest developments in AI and disruptive technologies.
· Extensive experience in programming large-scale data-driven solutions using the following high-level programming languages: Java, Python, C++, Scala.
· Hands-on experience building analytical solutions using cloud computing platforms, and distributed computing frameworks such as Hadoop and Spark.
· Experience in Machine Learning techniques such as Forecasting, Classification, Clustering, Text Mining, Decision Trees, Random Forest and Search algorithms.
· Hands-on experience in deep convolutional and recurrent neural networks using frameworks like Tensorflow, Caffe, MXNet.
· Research, develop and modelling experience related to SLAM, 3D reconstruction, object detection, tracking and photometric stereo.
· Minimum 2 years' experience on image processing and computer vision problems.
· Experience using Open CV and Open GL.
· Experience working on optimisation problems.
If you match all the above requirements and are keen to explore this opportunity further, please email your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.