Argyll Scott is working with a client in the health industry who is now looking for data governance candidate to join their data services team.
The successful candidate will manage an enterprise database system and data integration platform, lead data governance, and data access control of all data and Business Intelligence Platform.
What you will do:
- Manage enterprise database management system and data integration platform
- Data architecture design
- Define data extraction and transformation process, data quality, data dictionary, and data security.
- Lead data governance and data access control of all data and BI platforms
- Develop database and data warehouse
- Manage data security and relevant IT projects
Who you are:
- Minimum of 8 years of directly related work experience in managing enterprise data platform and data integration
- At least 5 years of data engineer, database development, data warehouse, and web services
- At least 3 years of data governance, data security, and IT project management
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Expert in SQL, HL7, JSON, XML programming language
- Experience in IT incident and change management processes
- Experience in IT security management practice and policy, including data privacy and data protection law
- Good command of English and excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Opportunity to work with enterprise data
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.