A rapidly IT Software Development is looking for Senior Data Architect. This role will responsible for providing consultancy and solution to business and IT projects in the area of data management to align with the enterprise standard and also support business needs.
- Define enterprise data standard, data definition, data architecture and master data management which align with IT strategy and roadmap of the organization
- Develop data architecture documents, including (but not limited to) Data Dictionary, Data Flow Diagram, Data Placement and Data Model
- Participate with business stakeholders and IT application teams to review business drivers and strategies, translating business needs into future data requirements, and develop the data architecture solution to support business growth
- Liaise between data consumers and data solution development
- Maintain an enterprise repository of all data architecture artifacts and procedures
- Knowledge and experience in Data Architecture and Data Management
- Strong knowledge in Data Modeling, Data Warehouse, ETL, Database Management, and Master Data Management
- Knowledge in IT Strategy, IT Governance and IT Project Management
- Familiar to TMForum framework
- Good communication skills
- Can work under pressure and tight timeline
- Good teamwork player
- Positive & Can-do attitude
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.