Our client is the world's leading customer science company. They analyse data and apply insights from nearly one billion shoppers across the globe to create personalised customer experiences in digital, mobile, and retail environments. They employ over 2,000 experts in offices throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas and works with a prestigious group of companies. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow in a multinational company, here is your chance.
· Hands-on analysis of the retailer database using Python, SQL, R, Excel, and specific internal tools) to create timely, relevant and actionable insights.
· Effectively manage projects, tasks and stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to brief specification whilst ensuring minimal downtime and maximum utilisation.
· QA of own code and that of team members to ensure the highest quality of work going to our clients.
· Identify opportunities to realise the maximum potential from teams.
· Challenge and improve company's analytical capability through development of tools or processes that offer opportunities to the company and clients.
· Work closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure sound knowledge of client objectives and customer insight, to subsequently design best-in-class solutions.
· Master's degree or Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a numerate subject e.g. Stats, Maths, Physics, Economics, etc
· Data Interpretation / Insight Analysis
· Solution Design & Development
· Programming (Python, SQL, R or other)
· Quality Assurance and Testing
· Data Visualisation, Data understanding, Secondary Market Research / Desk Research
· Change Management and Project Management
· Be driven to improve yourself and the way things are done
What's on Offer:
· Great package with other benefits.
· Challenging role to enhance your career in an international data company
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.