A fantastic opportunity has arisen, to be part of an industry leading financial software and application solutions company in Central London. They are currently looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager who has a strong Account management history and is able to initiate and develop strong relationships with C-Level Executives.
The main focus will be customer satisfaction throughout the customer life-cycle as well as managing client retention and revenue expansion. You will be responsible for understanding your accounts thoroughly and resolve problems and issues for the client before the problem presents itself. Strategic account planning will be key to your role and will need to be demonstrated at interview.
You would be required to spend about 30% of your time visiting clients in Europe and South Africa and the rest of the time dedicated to the UK.
The ideal candidate would have the ability to interact with financial firms, banks, challenger banks and their C-Level Executives and have experience working with online banking systems and have software/SaaS account management experience.
Essential Experience and Skills
- Several years of experience as an account manager selling a technical or complex product
- Strong experience in Customer Success within a SaaS environment
- Technical background in engineering, sales engineering, business analyst or solutions architecture
- Focused on renewals, revenue management and expansion - a true farmer not a hunter
- A consultative approach to solutions, customer outcomes and structured governance
- Travel required: up to 30% in Europe & South Africa