- Great career development in MNC culture
- Very dynamic Finance Team
Our client is specialized in innovative electronic products. It is a fast growing billion company listed in the US. In this role, you will be working in a very dynamic multi-national within Finance Team. This is a challenging and exciting role for a candidate looking to play an integral part in the day-to-day operations running. The company also offers a very great career rotation.
As a Senior Cost Accountant, you will be responsible for all aspects of costing, inventory, CAPEX, cost-saving project, Research, and Development as well as a standard cost.
You will also take care of
- Prepare month end closing entries
- Account Reconciliations
- Reconcile monthly manufacturing variances and cost of goods sold
- Prepare inventory and costing data
- Responsible for quarterly standard cost calculation and standard cost roll
- Prepare quarterly excess and obsolete inventory report.
- Analyse cost accounting data and monitor raw materials, work in process and finished goods inventory
- Assist in forecasting and budget preparation
- Update bills of materials standard costs
- Interface with operation team regarding various activities and issues
- Support ad hoc report and another assignment per assigned
You should have
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- At least 4 years in Cost Accounting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and details oriented
- Strong understanding of internal controls and ability to improve existing controls
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Advanced Excel and SAP (FI-CO modules)
- Good communication skill in English both written and spoken
Our client invests in programs to bring the best to work every day for you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.