- Supports management team & senior levels.
- Serves as finance lead for assigned business unit, including compiling and analyzing all financial information.
- Prepares and presents monthly financial review to management.
- Assists in preparation and analysis of annual budgets and long range plans.
- Prepares consolidated forecasts and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Conducts business analysis including ROI, NPV and IRR and making recommendations to management.
- Works with management and business units to determine strategic objectives and identify opportunities to meet these goals.
- Assists in analysis of consolidated budgets and long range plans.
- Carries out performance analysis and reporting.
- Assists in budgeting, revenue and expense analysis, business trends analysis, and special ad hoc projects related to the designated business unit.
- Works with business users to refine and improve current reporting and analysis, often performing ad hoc reporting to satisfy end-users.
- Assists in revenue, expense, and cash flow projections and expense saving opportunities within all areas of the forecast models.
- Analyzes actual results to understand variances.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required
- MBA or an advanced degree in business, management, or finance preferred
- FP&A certification (will be an advantage)
- 5 years of relevant experience in finance or accounting
- If experienced in Renewable energy or related field will be an advantage
- Analytical skills
- Financial analysis skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Quantitative analysis planning.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.