Senior Content Specialist/Content Manager
Our client, a leading financial management platform is launching a new project and is looking for a Senior Content Specialist/Content Manager. They will be joining their pioneer team in developing high quality content regarding the financial market to gauge and drive user engagement as well as keep up to date on changes in the market.
· Discuss and create intriguing content with cross functional teams, focusing on the Hong Kong market to improve the consumers lives and assist with their financial choices
· Manage the content strategy with the team to promote the product, brand awareness including but not limited to content writing, blogs and direct email
· Enrich your own knowledge within the Hong Kong financial market to generate more captivating content in personal loans, credit cards etc.
· Be flexible in writing appealing to different target audiences
· Maintain editorial calendars, scheduling due dates and tracking editorial content production
· Perform other ad hoc tasks when required related or not related to content
· Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, finance, business or related fields
· Over 3 years of working experience in digital content marketing, with focus on financial writing or reporting
· Strong fluency in English and Cantonese, both speaking and written
· Curious and thrives to enrich financial market knowledge
· Fast learner, innovative and detail oriented
if you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.