Argyll Scott is partnering with a well-known life insurer to look for a high caliber market conduct director in their compliance team. This position will provide fast track career advancement and opportunity to work in a dynamic working envrionment.
- Oversee market conduct on intermediaries
- Conduct compliance monitoring on market conduct with a focus on intermediary channels
- Provide compliance advice on business initiatives and new product launch
- Review compliance training material and conduct training as required
- Identify regulatory changes and advise on relevant impact affecting businesses
- Maintain effective communication with the Insurance Authority and business counterparts
- Ensure continuous implementation and effectiveness of the Control Monitoring Framework
- Assist in compliance related projects
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in Law, Finance or relevant Business-related disciplines
- Minimum 8+ years of experience working in legal and/or compliance field in insurance or financial services sector
- Sound knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with business, regulators and relevant stakeholders
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please apply directly or email Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk for this opportunity.