My client is a well known financial powerhouse who are growing their team and need a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Manager to be part of the leadership for the Infra Cloud Team. you will build and manage the cloud platform, manager a team of 8 and help grow the native cloud adoption across the business.
- Manage the design, planning and implementation of private cloud infrastructure etc.
- Grow the skills and experience of the cloud team members
- Advise on net technology that would improve the business and teams
- Drive cloud tech with vision, strategy, policies, best practices and capabilities with IT management
- Drive cloud native application development and deployment automation
- Manage and forecast cloud infrastructure capacity and budget
- Establish SLAs with 3rd party tech partners and vendors
- Manage and grow the team and their technology skills
- 10 Years in infrastructure (medium to large companies preferred)
- 5+ years experience in Public/Private Cloud infrastructure
- Backup/Restore and disaster recovery experience
- AWS, Azure, GCP and Azure Stack or VMware Cloud Foundations
- Knowledge of cloud native application, micro-services, containers, Kubernetes and related cloud infrastructure and architecture
- Software deployment tools experience (git, Jenkins, Ansible scripts, Docker) and CI/CD pipeline
- DevOps tools (Jira, Confluence etc.)
- Knowledge of firewalls, networks and security
If you're interested, please apply with an updated CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk for a chat.