Our client is a market leading global financial services organization known to provide flexible and professional work environment. They're currently experiencing a busy and exciting period, executing multiple cloud transformation programs across the business.
Due to a healthy project pipeline, our client is looking for a proven Senior Cloud Architect/Engineer to assist in migration of multiple applications from on-prem to public cloud (AWS, Azure) along with upcoming containerization projects. This engineer will be assigned to a relevant scrum team to deliver solution design and cloud infra provisioning via IaC and DevOps tooling.
- Provide consultative approach in assisting developers & broader cloud infra team
- Expert in either AWS/Azure/GCP cloud infrastructure (compute, storage, networking, security)
- Infrastructure as code using Terraform (ideal) or CloudFormation
- Experienced in application & VM migration to public cloud
- Expertise in CI/CD and relevant DevOps tools
- Experience working in enterprise DevOps culture
- Strong scripting background in Python, Shell, or Java
- Experienced with monitoring tools Splunk, ELK or similar
- Strong knowledge of Relational Database Service
- Finance, investment, banking, insurance background is ideal
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Global scale cloud transformation projects
- Professional and flexible work environment
- Competitive salary package
HOW TO APPLY
For more information, please apply here or reach out to Hoon Choi on 6950 8156 or email@example.com
EA Reg No: R1987617
License No: 16S8105
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.