As a PLC who have hit their 2020 financial target mid-2018, I would describe Hydrogen Group as a company that's working to dispel the stereotypes and myths associated with recruitment.
With over 20 years of experience operating in the market, we have an enviable reputation, the newest technology and a great client base. We are raising the bar.
This is a new world order for recruitment where insight, agility, talent, trust and results are key.
We are therefore looking to expand internally in our Edinburgh office with a Senior Business Developer.
Senior Business Developer - City of Edinburgh
(Continuous Training Provided)
Your responsibilities as a Senior Business Developer will include:
- Grow sales revenue by targeting new business and optimising existing clients (targeting whole organisations)
- Research organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Harnessing social media to identify new avenues for business
- Build relationships with new and existing clients to identify and develop further opportunities
- Attending relevant industry events in order to generate business leads
- Establish and understanding client requirements and selling Hydrogen's services accordingly, cross-selling where possible.
- Efficient and effective follow up on all incoming leads
Requirements to become a Senior Business Developer:
- 3+ years in recruitment/business development providing a consultative approach
- Proven track record with winning new business within the recruitment industry
- Confident with figures and target driven
- Strong teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to identify, organize, develop and follow up sales leads
- Strong commercial awareness
Benefits of becoming a Senior Business Developer:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission.
- Subsidised gym membership
- Personal Mobile Work Phone
- Daily fresh fruit delivery and breakfast
- First-time buyers' loan
- Free mortgage advice
- Exceptional training through our Learning & Development programme.
- Excellent career pathways
- Flexible Working
- Ability to run and own your own business with our MI scheme
- Annual incentive trips - destinations have included Hvar, Goa and Cancun.
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licence for all staff