Argyll Scott is currently helping an international financial service, looking for a Business Continuity Officer to join their team in Bangkok, Thailand. Successful candidate will help them to work on ISO27001 yearly continuous improvement, work closely with users, local IT and regional team to defining and implementing a BCM program.
- Define and implement the criticality, continuity requirements of applications, analyze risks gap
- Coordinate with stakeholders, auditor and tracking progress
- Arrange ISMS Program meetings and documents
- Cooperated with local regulators for to provide essential information on business continuity
- Assistance, support, advice training to users and reporting key risks, business impact analysis to management
- Perform IT procurement on new purchase and keep track of IT maintenance agreement
- At least 2 years in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, IT infrastructure or related field
- At least a bachelor's Degree in Risk management, Business Administration, Finance, Economic, Information security, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields
- Experience in project and crisis management
- Preferably in banking or financial service industry is a plus
- Good Thai and English communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.