Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Hugh Campbell|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2018 16:56|
£60k - £65k plus package
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join a headline retailer in Central London.
The Senior Business Analyst will assist with defining and maintaining business processes and functions.
You will be responsible for delivering a consistent, clear and detailed set of business requirements for technology projects and programmes, analysing key processes and producing clear, accurate, agreed documentation.
You will develop plans and proposals for the steps to be taken (including technology selection/ development) to realise the business requirements and at the same time develop, support and improve existing standards for Business Analysis processes and deliverables.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a business analysis role
* Retail experience preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of directors, managers, and subject matter experts
* Proven experience of working across the full project lifecycle (from initiation through to benefits realization) within both structured and agile project framework
* Able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders in order to truly understand the underlying needs of the business.
* Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer / business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
* Experience of delivering requirement artefacts according to defined standards including user stories, using business language, ensuring requirements are robust, unambiguous and testable
* Has a customer focused approach ensuring that changes delivered provide value to the business
For further information please contact Hugh at Argyll Scott on 0207 936 1110 or apply directly
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's